Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Introduction :)


Welcome! This is my third blog and my only active blog
After 2 of my blogs had been hacked..
the first one is deenicoolz.blogspot.com where i wrote about my school memories and last updated in 2010 after I finished my SPM..
While the second one is diaridakwah.blogspot.com where i wrote my tazkirah and some wise words i heard in my life before.
And today, on this awesome date of 12/12/12..i will launched my 3rd blog of me :)
Read and follow if you like.. your comments are welcome..
I might make a lot of grammatical errors but just ignore it, okay :)

Let me tell your a little bit about myself..
I'm izzudeen but you can easily called me ideen..
I'm 19 and a first year university student in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
I'm a former SKTSA and SMK Sri Andalas student in Klang until i'm form 3 in 2008
I have some awesome memories there :)
Then, I continue my studies in ASiS from 2009 to 2010..
I'm the 7th batch there called PATRIOTS VII and we still proud of it..
Our friendship now are still close, although we pursue our studies in different places..
I'm proud of them..
Then, after SPM which i have a disaster result (only Allah knows why)
I could not apply any scholarships except an application in UPU for foundation(asasi) or diplomas..
Hoping to get foundation in UM...
However, i get the offer to foundation in UiTM Puncak Alam in 2011-2012..
Yet, it is an awesome experience there in PALAM..
And the results of my 1 year course lead me to my newly home, UKM.
Now, I'm in UKM.. I'm doing degree in Statistics in School of Mathematics of Faculty of Science and Technology..
Although, i prefer actuarial science and mathematics more
but, we'll see..maybe Allah have other plans for me
Hopefully it ended happily ever after :D

2 comments:

  1. =) i'm statistic too.. nak jugk kan.. haha.. btw nice intro =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...haha proud to be a statistician too :)

    ReplyDelete