Sunday, December 23, 2012

UKM Grading Marks


This is maybe the UKM's Grading Marks..
I'm taking it from website of FTSM UKM.
So, I not sure it is applicable for all the faculties,
but probably it will be the same :)

I had to say, it is hard to score A with 85+ marks
but, it also looks easier to pass the exam.
So, make your targets for your final grade for every subjects before the exam..
And try to achieve it by working for it.
I believe most of us, could qualify for CGPA of 3.00 and above
We just need to work hard and smart
So, all the best to all of you :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ideen, thanks for posting. I am a former student of UKM and need this information for my graduate school application. Do you happen to know if this is applicable also for Fakulti Sains & Teknologi? Thanks, Yin Yee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I am also from FST. Well from my recent meeting with a lecturer, this grading is still applicable as a base grading marks. But all the lecturers will have a meeting to discuss whether to lower the A grade to 83+ or 81+ based on the students score. Other grades might be lower too. But, if you're getting an 85 it is confirmed you're getting an A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,i am from FEP,and my CGPA is 3.35,so i only get 74 score?

    ReplyDelete