Friday, December 14, 2012

Move on in Life =)


There is a message that I want to give you..
life move on, so we must move on too..
this is a true story that happened to me..

I may have achieved a bunch of achievements..
I may have became one of the best student before..
I may have scored maximum result in UPSR and PMR with 5As and 8As respectively
I may have got a couple of awards
I may have been the top 10 scorer in Add Maths for 2 years in a row
I may have thought I am unstoppable in achieving success
I may have become overconfident with myself

Until I thought, I could easily get straight 10As in SPM
This is the time where I depressed the most
Not because of break up with girlfriend or someone dying
but because of myself, where I let myself down
To be honest, I just score 6As, 4Bs
although the school and parents already set the 10As target for me
I know, some feel its not that bad..come on
I think about that myself too..
There is a lot more people who got worse results
I know, my parents don't blame me for the results
But, I just can't forgive myself,
because I just failed to fulfill people's expectation
My confidence level are down..


It takes me a week, for me to be able to overcome this problem
And after a month, I get the offer to foundation in sciences at UiTM
First of all, I'm really in a fiery mood
I really want to prove myself
The mood increase during the orientation, where the facilitator said
I believe all students here have at least 7As and above which is not me
It just made me more determined to prove myself that I'm better or equivalent to them
I remember in my 1st test there in PALAM,
where I score 100% in Physics, being the only one across my lecture hall to get 100%
Eventhough, I just get a very bad B in SPM Physics..
This success proven that SPM does not prove anything on a person
From this success, I grew my confidence to be stronger
I didn't even have a laptop during my foundation years
My parents only promise to buy it for me when I continue my degree
I really thankful to them, because I could not see much the use of laptops there
Most of the marks come from quizs, tests, written lab reports and final exam.
So the whole one year I been spending time with the books and bed..
And yeah! I get excellent 4.00 there where I got As for all subjects except Bio
Bio~ my subject that never get an B+ or grades above ~since I ever studying Bio :P
Luckily, the pointer is not affected
as only the 3 best subjects are chosen for the calculation of pointer

I got my 1st interview for MyBrainSc scholarship program for KPT
Quite a good experience, especially when they asked
"If you are give RM100,000, how do you spend it in a year?"
I still remember what I said " I will spend..
RM10,000 for charity as a zakat for this prize money
RM40,000 will be spend for me to take short class in Economics and Stocks
RM50,000 will be used to buy the correct stocks, and then hopefully i will get my RM100,000 back"
The interviewer smile at me while i explain my plan :)
In short, I get the scholarship for my degree :D



People who forget the past are condemned to repeat it
History could repeat itself
That's why I said, no matter your past is good or bad
Don't just forget about it, and always remember there are reasons behind it
Just take it as a bad experience and you are mend not to repeat it
if the experience is good, still take noticed so next time it will never come out bad

Whatever experience you faced in life..
What's important..do not GIVE UP!!
I have a friend who decided to restart his degree again at the age of 22
after facing his down moment during his degree...
What's good? He is not give up =)
Yet, he said he want to prove himself..
and be what he not used to be in his university life before..
From what I see, he want to come out stronger than he used to..
Everybody makes mistakes, be we are doomed if we not stand up from it..
So, Keep on striving for success..and make amends from your mistakes..OK!!


No comments:

Post a Comment