Thursday, February 21, 2013

Semester Break


For a long time, i've not update my blog..
What to say, I have a simple semester break..
Almost every single day of the 4 weeks break, I spend it with my family..
Staying home.. movies.. games.. and so on..
The only interesting that I done is on week2,
Where I go on a family trip to Sabah..
Seriously said, it has on of the nicest view i ever seen..
Probably, it was the best in Malaysia..
When I look at the sand, so white.. the beach is fairly clean..
The best beach ever in Malaysia..
Next, they have the Mount Kinabalu, which is exquisite..
It just blown me away, spectacular view indeed..
It is like a paradise, for a nature photographer like me..
So much to see than to say.. so better go there and check it yourself..
Or you can look at my another photography blog..
Yeah! i've made my photography blog just a few days back..
I just put most of the view, abstract photos and what i think it is interesting..
Not much for a family photos, because some of them is a private one..
Okay, check it out.. and leave some comments
http://ideenphotography.blogspot.com/

hmm.. should i take photography class in ukm,
hmm.. and i just wonder..
maybe i will, when i buy a new dslr camera..
for right now, i stick with my camera, which have half features of a dslr camera

my lovely Panasonic Lumix GF3

No comments:

Post a Comment